Mark must come to terms with his past, and his team has to deal with the repercussions of his secret. (Note: This story is unfinished.)
Categories: Battle of the Planets
Characters: Chief Anderson
, Colonel Cronus
, Original Character
, Tiny Harper
, Character Study
, Hurt/ComfortStory Warnings: Adult Situations
, Strong LanguageTimeframe: SequelUniverse: Alternate Universe
Series: Fall and Rise of the Condor
This story began during a cross-country road trip to visit friends and family. After making what I suspected would be my final visit to a very elderly relative, I began to ponder just how many secrets we carry with us that we never fully share with anyone.
This story falls within my Fall and Rise of the Condor series and is set roughly 18 months after the end of the BotP series. My sincere thanks and appreciation to Becky Rock and Chris White for beta-reading the entire story, and to Amethyst for beta-reading the later chapters. Any remaining errors or typos are mine.
As always, Battle of the Planets belongs to Sandy Frank by way of Tatsunoko. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1 by jublke [Reviews - 4] (779 words)
2. Chapter 2 by jublke [Reviews - 0] (965 words)
3. Chapter 3 by jublke [Reviews - 0] (680 words)
4. Chapter 4 by jublke [Reviews - 0] (730 words)
5. Chapter 5 by jublke [Reviews - 0] (987 words)
6. Chapter 6 by jublke [Reviews - 2] (769 words)
7. Chapter 7 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (563 words)
My sincere thanks to my beta-readers, Chris White and Becky Rock, for their support and encouragement.
8. Chapter 8 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (650 words)
9. Chapter 9 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (627 words)
10. Chapter 10 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (1183 words)
11. Chapter 11 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (530 words)
12. Chapter 12 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (1761 words)
13. Chapter 13 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (1402 words)
14. Chapter 14 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (1316 words)
15. Chapter 15 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (907 words)
16. Chapter 16 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (1391 words)
17. Chapter 17 by jublke [Reviews - 1] (1699 words)
18. Chapter 18 by jublke [Reviews - 2] (1482 words)
My thanks to littlewolf and Clouddancer for helping me come up with appropriate insults for Mark's inner voice of Cronus.