Uppercut by jublke
[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar - Printer
Summary: After Mark is injured on a mission, Princess must deal with Jason's anger and her own sense of guilt. 
Rated: 8+
Categories: Battle of the Planets
Characters: Chief Anderson, Jason, Mark, Original Character, Phoenix/God Phoenix, Princess, Tiny Harper, Zoltar
Genre: Action/Adventure, Angst, General
Story Warnings: Mild Language
Timeframe: Mid-Series
Universe: Mostly Canon
Challenges: None
Series: Feathered Hearts
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6260 Read: 11167
Published: 06/05/2007 Updated: 06/06/2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: This is a work of fan-fiction.  Battle of the Planets is the property of Sandy Frank by way of Tatsunoko. No profit was gained by writing this story. I also subjected Jason and Princess to a homework assignment modified from Beverly Cleary's Fifteen.

This story was inspired by the original uppercut that my mother gave my grandfather (he was teaching his little girl to fight at the time).  Special thanks to Terri-Anne, Nephedra, Catherine Rees Lay and John Kelsey for beta-reading. I am also indebted to several members of Bird Scramble for their reviews, particularly GO and Jane Lebak.  Any remaining errors are mine.

This story is set near the beginning of the BotP series. In my Feathered Hearts universe, it's set a few months after Senior Composition.

1. Chapter 1 by jublke [Reviews - 0] (2028 words)

2. Chapter 2 by jublke [Reviews - 0] (1526 words)

3. Chapter 3 by jublke [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2706 words)