The Bird Who Stole Christmas by TransmuteJun, Springie
[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar - Printer
Summary: Jun decides to cook the Christmas turkey.... with surprising results! Apologies to Dr. Seuss and the makers of A Christmas Story the movie.

Excerpt

“Joe!” he called, beckoning to his second-in-command, “Come say hello to Granny Nambu!”

The look Joe threw at Ken would have made a dozen Galactor agents run screaming in fear. But the Eagle just grinned.

“Hi, Granny.” Joe muttered. He gave her as quick a peck as possible, holding his breath as he got close to her. He hated the smell of mothballs.

“Little Joey!” exclaimed Granny, in delight. “How wonderful to see you!”

Granny grabbed the Condor around the neck and held him in an iron grip, oblivious to his flailing attempts to get free.

“My, you’re such a big boy now! Why I remember when you used to run around my house without a stitch on. You were such a naughty boy… but you had such a cute, little tushie!”

With that she pinched Joe’s bottom.

 


Rated: 13+
Categories: Gatchaman
Characters: Berg Katse, Dr. Kozaburou Nambu, Jinpei, Joe Asakura, Jun, Ken Washio, Original Character, Ryu Nakanishi
Genre: Humor/Comedy
Story Warnings: Crude Humor, Mild Language, Mild Sexual References, Mild Violence, Nose-Cola Warning
Timeframe: Mid-Series
Universe: Mostly Canon
Challenges: None
Series: Christmas-themed fics, Stealing Christmas
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6201 Read: 18010
Published: 05/15/2007 Updated: 05/15/2007
Story Notes:
xmasposter

1. Chapter 1 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1270 words)

2. Chapter 2 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1346 words)

3. Chapter 3 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1779 words)

4. Chapter 4 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1061 words)

5. Chapter 5 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (745 words)