When Lightning Strikes by Ebonyswanne
[Reviews - 10] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

8stfan2/82/images/poledance2.jpg

 Picture by Springie.

Ken pulled up to where Joe had parked his trailer only one day before, but it was no longer there and from the ground around it, it had not been there for some time.

It was only yesterday that he had been there he remembered they had a few beers together and joked about what Katse’s next move would be and his reaction to them showing up at his base dinner.

They also talked about Jun, and what had happened only days before at the Snack J, he wondered again about what had happened that Snack J was closed for good.

He knew Jun was interested in him as more than a friend, he told Joe he did have deep feelings for her he and he told him his attraction ran much deeper than friendship, and he had realized it when they were stranded in the Crescent Coral base as it was destroyed.

But he could not act on them just yet, and hoped he wasn’t to stand offish with her, when he was there that night and hardly talked to her.

Joe called him an idiot, but that was Joe for you straight to the point.

He looked around the out skirts of the track more just in case Joe had decided to move the trailer, so he rode around the entire area looking for a sign of Joe, but he couldn’t find anything.

It was odd because Joe always had his trailer around the track, and he never moved it much at all, he can only remember one he parked it at the air strip for a week, but that was it. He stopped riding for a minute and checked to fuel gauge, he still had a full tank, and Jun really knew her motor bike engines, and how to get the most out of them he thought.

But then the Snack J was closed and dusty, and things had suddenly changed so he decided to try and contact the team with his wrist band.

He put it to his lips and spoke into his communicator”G-2, this is G-1” He waited with no response, so he repeated “G-2, this is G-1… G-3 anyone… report immediately!” He ordered but he still did not receive a response from any of the team, they could be under radio silence on a mission, he thought as the strangeness of the day hit him again.

Ken licked his now dry lips and looked around him. He needed to make contact with someone to find out what was happening.

He though about Dr. Nambu, but he was not sure if they had set up a new base, the Crescent Coral had only been destroyed a few weeks before. Well according his memories anyway and he was not sure as to how long he had been “missing” for.

Ryu might be still at his Mariner, Ken thought. Maybe he should try and see if the others are there as well.

It was dark now, and Ken was no closer to finding out why he was missing for so long after a simple flight delivering mail, and why the team had seemed to disappear as well.

He hoped he would find some answers at Ryu’s place. So he revved up the bike and headed towards the coast and the Water side house that Ryu had made his home before the start of the war almost a year ago.

He arrived at the Mariner about half an hour later to find that no one was home. So he looked through a window to see if it was abandoned as well. From what he could see the place still looked lived in which was a good sign.

So he decided to wait and see if anyone turned up. He sat there for what seemed like hours but no one showed and it was getting later.

Then he remembered the poster, they one that looked like Jun in it. The place was called “Go Girls.” What kind of sleazy joint was that he thought.

Maybe the girl in picture wasn’t Jun, but he decided he had better do something other than sit around waiting for the possibility of Ryu showing up, he could always come back here later.

The trip into Utoland city was uneventful but Ken at least tried to unwind a bit, he knew why Jun loves to ride for hours out in the open.

Time to think and relax, he found several thousand feet of the ground did the same thing for him. His appetite returned from earlier and he knew he needed some food to keep his energy levels up.

He looked at the line up of people outside the club as he rode past, it looked to be a popular spot.

He spotted a hot dog stand about a block up from the club and pulled up there and parked.

He got of the bike a walked over to the stand and bought a hot dog with tomato sauce and mustard with some of the small change he had in his pocket.

Despite the events of the day, the hot dog tasted good and at least filled some of the empty space in his belly.

“Are you goin’ ta see Madame Honeydew?” The African looking man looking man asked him in a thick mixed accent that Ken couldn’t quite identify.

“Is she good?” Ken asked trying to be casual as he took a bit from his hot dog and looked back at the man.

“She’s only been there for two months, and the comments I hear about her would make a prostitute blush. She’s one fine woman,” the man gave a dreamy smile as he looked at Ken.

Ken smiled back. “Well maybe I outta go check her out.” He said and started to move away from him.

“They won’t let you in, in a T-shirt, change in management.” The man informed him.

Ken nodded and walked away, he would have to remedy that. He thought as he walked towards the club.

He smiled to himself as he looked at the long queue of males waiting to get into the club he didn’t need to pay, all he had to do was find a window and climb in and he could avoid the bouncers, and he needed a jacket at least so he would not be kicked out.

So he walked around the back of the building and looked for an open window.

He spotted a back entrance door instead and he stole into the shadows to see if there was a bouncer guarding it, there was no one in sight so he grabbed the black leather jacket with FERRARI printed across the back of it in red that was on a peg inside the door, and casually walked in like he owned the place.

The club was dark with the usual black walls of a night club, there was small table with subdued lit lamps, and a stage that had a catwalk that came through the middle of the tables.

There were poles for the dancers on the stage as well as one at the end of the catwalk. The club had a sleazy feel to it, and the men were getting drunk while they waited for the show to start.

He realized from comments by men close to him that a few acts had already been on, so he made his way to the back of the club and tried to look as in conspicuous as possible.

The next act came on and the dancer could not be mistaken as anyone else. The upbeat music started and she began to dance.

Where’s all mah soul sistas,Lemme hear ya’ll flow sistas,

JUN! His jaw dropped as she went into her routine.

He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge,Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, "Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?" Oh! uh huh,

She was wearing a white leather Jacket with very long white boots, his hair was down around her shoulders and she looked older. More like twenty, he wondered what happened to the sweet innocent girl he once knew.

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada (Hey hey hey),Mocha Chocalata ya ya (oh yea)
Creole lady Marmalade,

He could only watch as she wrapped herself around the pole and made some very seductive moves that made his insides go to jelly.

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir, Voulez vous coucher avec moi,

They she undid the white Jacket and teased the men in the front row as she slowly undid the zipper to reveal a red satin bra; the moves were slow and deliberate.

He sat in her boudoir while she freshened up,Boy drank all that Magnolia wine
On her black satin sheets is where he started to freak yeah,

Ken knew she had a great body but this was a woman he didn’t want other men looking at, let alone some of the suggestions that they were making about her.

He come through with the money and the garter belts,I let him know we bout that cake straight up the gate uh
We independent women, some mistake us for whores, I'm sayin‘, why spend mine when I can spend yours…..

She did a move around the pole that enabled her to take off the Jacket as she swirled around leaving on only the G-String and the red bra and long white boots.

Disagree? Well that's you and I’m sorry Imma keep playing these cats out like Atari
Wear high heel shoes get love from the dudes 4 bad ass chicks from the Moulin Rouge,

She slid down the pole and winked into the audience. That wink always sent wonderful shivers down his spine, but she was sharing it with a room full of men who were shouting leering comments and full of testosterone.

Hey sistas, soul sistas, betta get that dough sistas…We drink wine with diamonds in the glass…By the case the meaning of expensive taste,

He was scandalized in a way he never thought he could be what happened to her to make her resort to this? He wondered as he made his way to the front of the stage.

Creole Lady Marmalade,One more time C’mon now,

He tried to push through the crowd of drunken men and nearly punched one that who made a comment about her spending a night with him.

He finally made it to the front as the stage lights flashed as she hooked her left leg around the pole and leaned back with her eyes closed and took off the sexy red satin bra right in front of him, only inches from his face.

Hey Hey Hey! Touch of her skin feeling silky smooth,

By this time Ken was pushed up against the stage as he looked at her well formed breasts that were so close to him. She opened her green eyes as she went to pull herself back up again and they made direct eye contact.

If she didn’t have such a tight grip with her leg she would have fallen from the pole and injured herself from the expression on her face as she looked at him.

Creole Lady Marmalade Yes-ah......

Ken’s feet were rooted to the spot, as he stared at her almost naked body, his heart was racing and his jeans began to tighten, he was paralyzed by the beauty of her soft curves and perfect white skin. She kept her eyes on him as she pulled herself up and her hair fell around her face giving her a very erotic look.

Then he felt a rough hand on his jacket and he was suddenly yanked off his feet.

“That’s MY jacket asshole.” The voice sounded very familiar but he could not see his face as he was dragged out a side door and thrown into the dark alleyway.

Ken worked hard to recover his balance as he looked at Joe standing in front of him and Ryu came out the door behind him.

Joe’s eyes went wide as he looked at Ken, and then they narrowed his jaw clenched and he punched him sending him sprawling to the ground.

Imposter!” Joe hissed at him and went to make another swing at him but his hand was caught by Ryu’s. “Wait Joe… He looks like Ken; the imposter was in birdstyle remember! But his face was not Ken’s.” Joe looked back at him with a wild look still in his eyes.

Ken drew his hand across his jaw and identified the spot where Joe had left his mark, and he clenched his own jaw as he quickly rammed his fist into Joe’s stomach and then followed through with a hard punch across his jaw sending the Condor flying against the wall.

Ken waited for him to recover, as he looked at his second in command.

Joe sat back against the wall still trying to stand up straight, and a small smile came to his face.” I know that punch… it’s you Ken...I just for a moment…”He said, leaving what he was about to say unsaid. Ken Shook his head and he walked over and stood in front of Joe, who embraced his long lost brother.

Ryu joined him, and he could see unshed tears in both of their eyes.

“Of all places, you turn up here Ken” Joe muttered.

“So what are you guys doing here...? And Jun a stripper? I think you all have a lot of explaining to do.” Ken was still trying to get his head around that Jun had just lost almost all of her clothes right in his face.

Ryu answered his question. “We are bouncers and Jun…well…”

“Later...”Joe looked at him as Jun burst through the side door, and went running over to Ken.

”Ken!” she reached out and touched his face as tears slide down her cheeks.” Is it really you?”

He looked at her and gave her a small smile.” It’s me Jun, I went to the Snack J but…”

Her bra was back on, but the white leather ¾ jackets was still open as she threw herself into his arms sobbing wet tears onto his shoulder.” I know, it’s closed for good Ken, we…we’ll talk later…”

“Ken” she breathed in his ear as she held him close.

He was very aware that her part naked body was pressed against his as she shuddered; he could smell a mixture of Jasmine and smoke in her hair. He looked over her shoulder at Joe who had a pained expression cross his hardened features.

“We all need to talk about this.” Ken quietly said, as Jun continued to cry on his shoulder.

Joe nodded, and looked at Ryu who spoke.” We have a new home now. Jun…”

Ken gently pulled Jun away from him as she nodded at Ryu’s mention of her name. She realized her jacket was still undone and hurried to zip it up as she blushed and gave him a shy look through her dark lashes.

”My bike is about a block from here how about I meet you there. Call Jinpei and tell him to get there ASAP.” He turned to walk to his bike, when Jun started to follow him.

Joe grabbed her arm for a moment, and Ken saw her shake her head and muttered something to him, and then she ran to catch up with him.

“I’m riding with you.” She said simply as they walked side by side. Silence lapsed between them as they walked, and Ken could see her glancing at him every now and then.

Before he got onto the bike he looked at her, she had matured into an amazing woman. He did not know how long he was gone for; it must be more than a few months he thought as he took in her more mature face.

“I know what your thinking Ken, and I have not sold myself, we…”she stopped as he got on the bike, and looked at her over his shoulder, she straddled the seat behind him and put her arms around his waist.

”Continue, and what made you think that?” was all he said, he needed to hear this.

“Your eyes Ken… They told me,” she replied softly. “We are on a mission, I sure we can go into detail at our new location Ken. Joe wants to tell you most of it though…There is so much to tell you, four years is a long time...”

This made him draw a deep breath as he rode away from the curb. “Four years! For me, I left this morning to my mail run, and I come back to my shack that is boarded up and the Snack J closed…this is not possible!”

“Ken…I…I …I don’t know what to say to you… You just disappeared one day. We looked for you but found nothing, not even your Cessna.”

He could feel her warm body against him, and he tried not to think about all she was wearing under that coat was a red bra and G-string. He needed to concentrate on the road.

“Then maybe Dr. Nambu could explain what happened then. We should go and see him tonight…”

She said nothing and he felt her head drop onto the back of his neck, and after that they rode in silence in the direction of Ryu’s house, she has said another location and with the way the day had been shaping very little surprised him. As they reached the turn off she gave him new directions so he continued straight ahead.

He knew he would get the rest of the story there, and why she was holding back on talking to him. He just hoped she would tell him everything, and Joe and Ryu were not far behind them.

Something felt really wrong and out of place, and not just that he had disappeared for four years…

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]