One Last Kiss by Springie
[Reviews - 4] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jason drove up to Jill's and walked in. Jill had closed the place down when she saw the state Princess was in, and she, Tiny and Keyop were gathered together in a booth, attempting to console the devastated Swan.

"Gonna...beat up...Mark!" Keyop announced as Jason approached the table.

"What makes you think you can, squirt?" Jason replied. "Besides, Mark is really torn up about this whole thing."

Princess' eyes glazed over as she peered up from behind her hands. "He should be!" She shouted, and then dissolved into tears again.

Jill placed her arm around Princess' shoulder.

"Can I speak with her? Alone?" Jason eyed her companions, motioning for them to leave.

Jill responded immediately. "Come on, boys, follow me to the kitchen, we'll get something to eat..."

Tiny and Keyop reluctantly followed Jill. Tiny addressed Princess one more time before he disappeared into the kitchen. "Just yell if you need me, ok Prin?"

"Thanks, Tiny." Princess sobbed.

Jason slid into the booth next to her. "I just talked to Mark." He offered, draping one arm behind Princess.

"I don't want to hear anything he has to say." Princess snapped. "What? He sent you as his little messenger boy?"

"Hey! That's ‘Messenger Man', thank you very much!" He didn't receive a response, so he continued. "Mark is very worried about you. This is as much a surprise to him as it is to you. He is having the baby's DNA tested. He's not sure the boy is his."

"It really doesn't matter, does it?" Princess growled. "The truth is, he slept with that girl...when he knew..."

"He didn't know, Princess...it wasn't him. He thought he was a man named Mateo. It wasn't Mark." Jason stated. "Let's be fair, Princess. He had amnesia. I don't believe for a minute he would've gotten involved with that girl if he was himself. You know how he is, Prin. He's always been dedicated to you."

"I just don't know if I'll be able to handle it, if the baby is his." Princess replied." That woman, Claudia, is dying to get him back, isn't she?"

"All the more reason for you to forgive Mark. He wants to be with you...not Claudia."

Princess nestled her head onto Jason's shoulder. "I just need some time, Jase. He should have told me that he had slept with Claudia...and I need to know if that baby is Mark's. Then I can make a decision."


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]