Old Before I Die by TransmuteJun
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar - Printer
Summary: Ken is dying from the effects of the Hypershoot. Wil he drag his teammates down with him?
Rated: 13+
Categories: Gatchaman
Characters: Dr. Kozaburou Nambu, Jinpei, Joe Asakura, Jun, Ken Washio, Other Canon Character, Ryu Nakanishi, Sosai X
Genre: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Story Warnings: Death, Mild Adult Situations, Mild Language, Mild Violence
Timeframe: Mid-Series
Universe: Canon
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8205 Read: 12309
Published: 01/08/2012 Updated: 01/08/2012
Story Notes:
This fic was written as part of the Gatchamania 2011 holiday gift exchange.

1. Part 1 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3483 words)

This fic was written as part of the Gatchamania 2011 holiday gift exchange. This was my request:

I'd like to receive a fanfic based on the Gatchaman Universe (preferably Gatchaman Fighter as always, but anything from the whole Gatchaman trilogy would be more than welcome!). Main character would always be preferably the Eagle and I'd like to see some angst this time with any hint of romance with the Swan involved … even any hint about the tight friendship between the Eagle and the Condor! A kind of sequel to the ending of Gatchaman Fighter would surely be a bonus, but please feel free to choose anything for me which could match even the smallest part of my request! Anything would be great!


2. Part 2 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1376 words)

3. Part 3 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1669 words)

4. Part 4 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1677 words)