Luck of a Condor by Shunhades
[Reviews - 2] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
By Shunhades aka Female Heero Yuy (on Fanfiction.net)

Disclaimer: If I owned Gatchaman this would be in the anime.
Ken was laying on the sofa. Enjoying his pint of mint cookies and cream blue bell ice cream Dr. Nambu had gotten him as a small treat for working so hard since that morning. In reality he wasn't supposed to be eating sugary treats. His doctor gave him a highly strict diet since the day he was born due his mothers illnesses. And the worries that he may have inherited them. But he had been fortunate, and didn't inherit any of her illnesses. It didn't mean Dr. Nambu would be any less careful though. But once in a while, he'd allow him to indulge in something sweet. Tapping his bare feet against the other end of the sofas arm. He enjoyed his minty treat. Humming a random tune as he waited for whatever else the doctor would find for him to do. When the door opened, alerting him someone had come in, he stayed in his spot. He wouldn't move unless it was necessary.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" his foster brother shouted in a rage.

"What's wrong Joooooe....." he sat up and looked at him in shock. His voice had wavered once he'd gotten to his name. Thus making it sound elongated.

"You say one word. And you'll know what it's like to be a woman." he threatened.

Ken promptly put a hand over his mouth to stiffle a laugh. But he was failing miserably, and even as he turned away, his shoulders shook.

Joe stood five feet away with his arms crossed. Looking irritated and ready to kill.

"Your hair....." Ken managed to get out with some laughter in his voice.

"Ken. I swear you'll be eating that spoon if you laugh."

He laughed for a brief moment, and took several deep breaths in an attempt to subdue his laughter. It somewhat worked before he speak. "I see you got your haircut."

Dr. Nambu had noted Joe's hair had gotten exceedingly long during the past several months. As such he'd set up an appointment for him to get a much needed haircut. The only thing was....

"I think everyone can tell I got my haircut Ken." he spoke with venom in his voice.

Ken was really having difficulties keeping himself from laughing. "I'm sure. I've never even had the japanese bowl cut. And i'm japanese." he couldn't stop his laughter anymore. "An italian with a japanese bowl hair cut...!!" his laughter burst forth, falling on his back and rolling onto his side clutching his stomach as he was now in complete hysterics. "An italian....!! An italian...!!!" he pounded his fist against the cushions of the sofa.

Joe simply cursed as he tried to keep his temper in check. It was just his luck to end up going to the one barber in all of Utoland who only knew how to do japanese bowl haircuts.
Chapter End Notes:
This actually came from a conversation I was having with a friend of mine. We were talking about cosplaying as the P4 from Kuroshitsuji. And I'd recommended she should be Bluer since we didn't have him. And she'd honestly look good as him. Then after a little more of the conversation I made a mention that it wasn't because of the haircut. xD Because she's japanese. And Bluer has the japanese bowl hair cut. So while mentioning this, this popped into my head. I don't know why it did. But it did.

And I laughed. (Much like Ken is doing).

Reviews and comments appreciated. xD
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]