April Fools by Shunhades
[Reviews - 7] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: If I owned Gatchaman this would be in the anime.
Ken sat at the dining table at his airfield. Humming a tune while he went about his work. When he finished his task he contacted the rest of his team and Dr. Nambu. "Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I made brownies." he stated with a smile.

"Alright!" Joe shouted in excitement.

"That's so nice of you Ken." Jun stated calmly.

"Woohoo! I can't wait! I'm starved!" Ryu seemed to be drooling.

"Save me some if Ryu gets there before I do!" Jinpei panicked.

"Thats nice Ken. Please save me some." Dr. Nambu replied in his usual parental manner.

"I'll see you all when you get here." he finished before he stretched and stood up. Tidying up his place since he hadn't had the time to do a proper cleaning as of late. Just as he was finishing up. He heard the distinct sound of a car pulling up.

"BROWNIES HERE I COME!!" Joe shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Save some for me!!" Jinpei whined. The sounds of a battle over the door knob taking place. Before the door finally opened.

It didn't take long for his team and foster father to enter the kitchen. Holding something up in his hand as they came in. They all looked at him like he was insane. "What? It's a brown e." he stated innocently.

Joe facepalmed himself before turning and walking out of the room. Muttering "I fucking hate April Fool's Day." as he left.

"That's so mean big brother!" Jinpei pouted. Obviously looking forward to some homemade brownies.

"Ahh, Ken got us good that time. I forgot it was April Fool's Day." Ryu stated at the ceiling.

Jun simply laughed. While it pissed her off they'd been tricked. She couldn't help but enjoy the small bit of fun.

"Ken. You're grounded." Dr. Nambu smirked. Obviously not being serious. "You're an evil, evil child. And I love you." he gave his foster son a hug and kiss on his forehead. "I taught you well."

A dinging sound came a moment later. "What was that?" Jun asked.

Ken put on some oven mitts before opening the oven and pulling out a tray of freshly baked brownies. "I have a fun side. Not a death wish." he placed it on the counter and cut them into equal pieces before serving them. It took some coaxing. But they finally managed to get Joe back into the kitchen to eat some brownies.

"You do this again next year. And I'm neutering you." Joe threatened as he ate his brownie.

"Then stop falling for it." Ken smirked as he made a mental tally that it was the fifth year he'd pulled the same prank and tricked everyone. But what could he say? His family loved their brownies.
Chapter End Notes:
I saw this on tumblr and I was like....oh I have to use this. It's too good not to. XD

Credit goes to catsandfangirling on tumblr. For their awesome diabolically evil prank. xD
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]