“What are you doing, Ken?” asked Jun.
“I should ask you the same thing.” Ken replied bitterly, “What are you doing with him?” He cast a sneer in Joe’s direction. Joe only glared in response.
Jun’s face flushed in anger. “Why shouldn’t I? What’s wrong with me being here, with Joe?”
Ken searched for words. “Because…. you’re not supposed to be in love with Joe!”
Jun’s voice rose to a fever pitch. “Oh really? Because I’m supposed to be in love with you? Is that a perk of being G-1? Well Ken,” she stood up and looked him directly in the eye, “what if you don’t deserve it?”
Characters: Joe Asakura, Jun, Ken Washio
Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Story Warnings: Adult Situations, Mature Content, Mild Adult Situations, Mild Language, Mild Sexual References, Sexual Situations
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19651 Read: 20701
Published: 05/15/2007 Updated: 05/15/2007
This was originally written as three separate fics, and was my first 'real' fic. Since the three stories flow so well together, I have put them all in one fic for the purposes of this archive.
1. Discovery - Part 1 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 1] (4213 words)
2. Discovery - Part 2 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (3622 words)
3. Recovery - Part 1 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (2465 words)
4. Recovery - Part 2 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (1857 words)
5. Reconciliation - Part 1 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (4731 words)
6. Reconciliation - Part 2 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 1] (2307 words)
7. Epilogue by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 2] (456 words)