Ice castles by Ebonyswanne
[Reviews - 2] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The look on Marks face was priceless from the glace she got when she broke apart from Jason.

It was like he saw Princess in a whole new light from the shocked blued eyed expression on his face. But Amanda wasn't blind and she got up from the booth at Jill's pulling Mark along with her.

"Opportunity for what Jason? I never said I wanted to make him jealous." Her voice dropped an octave because it was the truth. She wasn't drunk that night, but Jason was, she could taste the salty Tequila on his breath but she found it such a turn on and how he messed up her hair during that kiss and left her feeling like a rag doll afterwards.

Jason looked like he paled under his visor, and he seemed to close up by folding his arms in his usual manner and pulling his blue mantle in close. Rearranging his ruggedly handsome features he walked down the stairs past her without a glance.

"We should look at finding a way out of here..." He stated soberly as he moved ahead, with her eyes watching his back.

Princess had thought about Jason often since then, she had caught him looking at her but he would brush it off as nothing, he would simply look away, or make some smart ass remark to Mark instead and then completely ignore her.

Mark however over the past week had begun to pay her lots of attention and that was confusing for her even more since he now had a girlfriend.

She had begun to wonder about Marks ideas and after he had said a relationship would interfere with his devotion to duty and then he goes and starts dating Amanda?

"Has Mark asked you out on a date yet?" Jason broke into her thoughts while he was walking further into the cave.

"He has a girlfriend Jason...did you forget that?" She reminded him.

"Not now, he broke up with her two weeks ago...Duty calls." Jason hit the clear wall of ice with a fist but he still didn't turn to face her.

Princess didn't know what to say to that, at one point she would have been filled with happiness and that he would turn to her if that was the case, but she didn't just want to be the alternative for him.

Mark hadn't said a thing about it, and she felt nothing inside her at that news, not like she felt she would anyway.

Princess went to talk but nothing came out, why didn't feel some joy at Mark being single again?

Finally she managed to say something. "Well he hasn't said anything to me....besides, maybe I don't feel an attraction to him any more." She stood there waiting for Jason to turn around and look at her.

The truth was now staring her in the face, the real reason she looked at Mark as more than a friend. Why didn't she see it before?

She was so blind. "I realized it was because the media kept pairing us up...he doesn't understand me really, like you do." She meant ever word- Mark never came and showed her affection the way Jason did. The only time she went to him when she when something was bothering her he tried just solve the problem instead of listening to her. After that she always sought out Jason.

 Tears stung her eyes from the emotions that were welling up inside of her for him- she had to distract herself from them. "Well I'm going to have a look around this place." Princess walked away from him, her heart was pounding at a rapid rate of knots.

Jason could be like a closed to book to those who didn't know him, and right now she felt the cover lift to show her a man that cared deeply for her.

 His reaction told her it affected him the way Mark was hot and cold towards her all the time. But now an understanding was surfacing as to why he could be so hot headed towards him.

 Jason was attracted to her, and she was just as attracted to him, the chemistry between them right now was sending her head into a spin.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]