All I want for Christmas- is five birds in a Canary cage. by Ebonyswanne
[Reviews - 3] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I don't want a lot for Christmas there’s just one thing I need…”  Jun the Swan’s sweet singing voice range out with enthusiasm as she went about hanging up her Christmas decorations.

 She was proud of the outcome as she put up the last bit of tinsel.”Agrrrhhh…I have to get a ladder to reach that corner.” She put her hands on her hips in frustration and then looked behind her at the Christmas tree in the corner. “And I’ll need a drill as well.” So she went to look for the items she needed in the launch bay store room.

Dr.Nambu had called for a lockdown on the new base as general routine drill, none of the team was happy about it, least of all Joe who had missed two races that had good prize money for the winner. He had grumbled about Galactor and not being in the mood for Christmas since he was broke, couldn’t race and what was the point.

Ken was taking it in his stride as always, keeping to himself and spending his time reading books. Jun figured it wouldn’t be long before he got impatient with the sitting around they were doing. Galactor had gone quiet since the last mission, and it was making everyone nervous. Dr.Nambu had engagements within the ISO so they hadn’t seen much of over the past week.

No one seemed to be in the Christmas spirit, and Jun felt it was up to her to do something about it, especially for Jinpei.

Jinpei and Ryu had been hanging out together playing Xbox for two days in a row. They were now onto the championships of the game they were playing in Jinpei’s quarters, they were a talking at least now since the argument they had over Santa a few days before.

 Jun stumbled had across a stash of Christmas decorations in a storeroom when she was looking around for something to do. She had been disappointed that she didn’t have time to decorate the Snack J like she did every year.

Christmas was not a tradition that was celebrated much in Utoland, but Jun loved it, and since there wasn’t any snow in Utoland she used the fake spray for the windows to give them a frosted look…But then the Christmas tree was fake that she was using as well but it was a good quality fake tree she noted

. Pine trees were not that common in Utoland.

But since she couldn’t decorate the Snack J and Christmas was only a week away, so she had an idea that felt would cheer them all up. After all Jinpei still believed in Santa Claus, and he had even sent a letter to him just before they were called to base.

That letter brought a smile to Jun’s face, and it was so sweet how Ken helped him out with it. Joe even smiled and told him he had better get a move on if he wanted it to arrive at the North Pole in time. It was the only moment any of the boys showed some Christmas spirit, that was early in December just before they lost the Crescent Coral base, Ryu just sat there saying nothing and looking into his beer mug with a sad look on his face. Jun figured he was missing the time with his own little brother and family. Jun knew they celebrated Christmas from what he had told her.

 Then Ryu opened his mouth about Santa to Jinpei and it was down hill from then on.

So Jun opened the door to the storage room close to the God Phoenix. She had begun to sing her tune again…and she was really getting into it.” I just want you for my own …more than you could ever know…Make my wish come true-“

“Jun, what are you doing?” Ken’s voice came from the doorway. She jumped as he was so quite, but then he is the White Shadow. Jun wondered how long he had been standing there for as she put on her best smile for him.

“Oh…ahhh…Was just getting us ready for Christmas.” She grinned at him; she was in such a good mood today, then she realized the last words she was just singing…Ooopsss, she was thinking of Ken as she sang them…

Ken stood there with his hands in his pockets.” So what do you need those for?” he queried as he moved into the small store room and pointed at the items she had just selected.

She must have looked startled because of what he said next. “Jun I didn’t mean to sneak up on you…”

“I…ahhh, no… you didn’t really.” She fumbled for a moment; whenever they were alone now he had that effect on her, she just went to pieces.

She was glad for the soft lights in the room as she felt the warm blush rising to her cheeks and she wondered if it was the colour of Santa’s red coat from the heat of her skin.

“I, ahh just needed these to finish the decorations.” She looked at the ladder and the drill case and gave her best nonchalant smile, as Ken raised an eyebrow as he focused on the drill case, but he didn’t question her any more about it.” Would you like a hand?” He offered as he reached out for the ladder. “I’ll be fine Ken, “Jun broke eye contact with him for a moment.

Those blue eyes made her weak at the knees, and this was a small store room.

“The decorations you did in the common room look great…” He smiled at her and put a hand on the ladder.

“Thanks,” When they were on missions she could focus on the task at hand, but when they were alone, which was very rare…her mind went to mush.

Think Jun, she chided herself, say something smart; maybe he’ll notice you more.

Ken broke the silence that had fallen between them.” Where are you taking this, did you need it to finish off the Common room, it looks good with the decorations that you have already put up…” He politely complimented her. Dr.Nambu set them up a common room on the temporary base.

Jun could tell he was trying to make conversation, Ken was not much of a talker any more, but it was good to see him trying. There was a time before the war became so serious when they could talk so easily. He had been trying a lot more since the time they were alone wondering if they were going to live or die as the Crescent Coral base fell to pieces around them. There had been so much tension within the ISO since the Crescent Coral was destroyed.

“Well it was going to be a surprise.” She stopped and frowned as a though suddenly hit her.” What brings you down here looking for me Ken?” Usually it meant business when he came looking for her, but then he could have called her into Dr.Nambu’s office by his bracelet.

“I was wanting company…Joes not in much of a mood for company, and well…Jin and Ryu are fighting it out in “Samari Warrior” on the Xbox…soooo,” He tried to change the topic.

Jun sighed in disappointment. Was she his last resort she wondered?

“Well that’s nice.” And she looked away from him to hide how she felt about it. So she began to talk instead to fill the silence that had fallen again between them.

“I want to surprise Jinpei, so I’m doing something special for him…” She was not going to let on just yet exactly what she was doing; the surprise was for the rest of the team as well.” You know he has been so down of late that we rarely ever get time off at Christmas…he’s afraid that if we still have to stay on base for the next few days that Santa might not leave him a present…it is the 20th December…”

“What makes him think that?” Ken asked looking confused.

“Oh you know we are on a secret base…Jinpei figured Santa wouldn’t know how to find him.” She shrugged as went to step past him with the ladder.

“I’ll work something out for him.” Ken offered. “ahhhum ahhh…Jun…there’s something I want to talk to you about…It’s important…” Ken cleared his throat with his closed hand up to his mouth as if he was lost in thought his face had become very serious.

“What is it Ken…”She turned to look at him; he was standing very close to her, and she was a little of balance from the stance of being squashed between Ken and a ladder.

“I…Well…I don’t know how to broach the topic…”Ken actually looked nervous, and he was fidgeting, shifting his weight from one foot to the next, this was not his normal behaviour.

“Ken what is it…” His body was close to her because of the way the ladder was positioned, it made him stand closer to her, enough to make her forget for a moment she was holding it.

So she accidentally let go of it and as she tried to get a grip on it again she lost all her balance and the ladder, drill case Ken and Jun went tumbling to the ground.

“Opppss…” Was all she managed to say. This was a position they had never been in before…

Ken was on top of her with his face in her neck, she wondered if he had momentarily lost conscious, he was very still, and she had his full weight on her body, his lips were touching her neck, and his breath sent warm pleasant shivers down her spine.

“Ken…are you alright?” She asked not really wanting him to move this was nice. Then she felt his lips turn into a smile against her neck.

“Would you rather it was the other way around…O.K I’ll move.” His muffled voice tickled her neck, he felt so good. So he went to get up by putting both hands flat on the ground to shift his weight as he moved to get up.

What happened next was like a dream come true, the ladder was still unbalanced and it nudged Ken’s shoulder causing him to come back down on her again and this time his lips landed on hers.

It was not exactly how you would plan a first kiss, but she felt his surprise from his tight lips, and then he suddenly his lips softened and he began to kiss her softly at first and then with each movement of his tongue and lips the kiss deepened. He began running his fingers through her hair and the passion between then grew, the static between them was almost unbearable as she responded to each of his movements as if she knew what his next move would be, and he anticipated now to please her.

Her chest rose and fell in time with his, as his hand moved under her shirt and she helped him pull it off, her bra came next, and she felt his hot breath caress her bare skin, it drove her senses wild, his lips left soft wet trails down her neck as he massaged her left breast, she felt the tip of his tongue circle her nipple gently as it hardened with his touch, and he gently began take her breast into his mouth. As she pulled out his shirt from his jeans and she ran her hands over his tight perfect chest muscles.    

He was making her breathless, and she submitted willingly to his every touch.

 The moment seemed to last forever and she knew if they continued like this they would end up making love in the storage room.

 She wanted him to so much!

Jun could feel his arousal through his jeans against her inner thigh, as his hand moved to the belt of her jeans he slowly began to undo it, she longed for him to move his fingers downward, and she could feel the moisture build up between her legs with a longing for him to take her to a climax, at the thought she let out a small moan.

Then suddenly he stopped, and scrambled to his feet knocking back the ladder out of the way, she could tell he was embarrassed about what had just happened from how his body language.

“Jun…oh Jun I don’t what overcame me… I’m so sorry for taking advantage of you like that…” He looked so hot at that moment as took deep breaths and his wide clear blue eyes were still on her, it just turned her on more. “Oh no” he moaned sadly.” I’ve blown it now.” He was still gasping for breath, and she had managed to prop herself up on her elbows to look at him.

“No Ken, you didn’t take adv-“She started to protest, she enjoyed every minute of it.

“Sorry…I…” He fumbled clumsily backwards, and then ran from the small room.

“Well I’m not, that was fantastic!” She still felt giddy from the rush of emotions she had just felt. And she ran her fingers through her hair to try and straighten it out from the tangled mess that it had become. She smiled for a moment as she could still feel the sensation of his lips on hers, then she got angry at him for taking off like it was wrong to kiss her.

Damn him! She thought why he could make her angry and frustrated one minute and then the next her heart was melting. Sad that the dream had ended, she could still feel his lips on her breasts as she slowly put on her bra, his scent was now on her skin from the sweat they had both worked up in that moment of sweet passion.

Jun pulled her shirt back on and then got up and picked up the ladder and the drill case again, the she headed back to the warship.

During the next half hour she fixed up the corner that she needed the ladder for and preceded over to the 6 foot tall Christmas tree she had put up in the corner, she got the drill out and did a few holes in the metal floor, then she got out the screws she needed, changed the head on the cordless drill and secured the base of the Christmas tree to the floor of the ship.

She was thinking about Ken and that moment they shared the whole time, sometimes she found herself smiling like a giddy school girl and she figured she had a permanent blush on her face, sometimes she put her hand to her lips that felt like crushed berries from the way he kissed her.

She looked at her wrist as her bracelet lit up.

“This is Dr.Nambu, Team. Launch the God Phoenix immediately…”

“Roger…”She acknowledged the order and then transmuted.

Lucky they were all here, and their G- machines were in the God Phoenix.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]