Filk Jokes and Songs by Grumpy Ghost Owl
[Reviews - 4] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: crude humour; Christmas references.

It was the week before Christmas.

And Konduru no Joe was having a really bad day.

His latest girlfriend had just been blown up.

The Snack J was closed so Jun and Jinpei could go Christmas shopping.

Jinpei kept asking everyone to buy him a seal for Christmas.

Ken was... well, Ken was Ken.

Hakase had been on his case about smoking and drinking and going out with exploding women.

Berg Katse had managed to escape again.

And the roof of the trailer had sprung a leak.

In short, Joe was really, really pissed off.

So, fresh from fixing the wet and slushy roof, he stomped inside, tossed the tube of sealant in the corner, kicked off his shoes, peeled off his wet and smelly socks, and decided to pour himself a double scotch.

As his hands were still wet from all the snow outside, the bottle slipped out of his grasp and fell on his foot.

It smashed on the floor and Joe cut himself rather badly.

There was whisky everywhere, and it got into the cuts and stung like fire!

At that moment, the doorbell rang...

Cursing and muttering and hobbling, leaving a trail of blood and liquor, Joe limped to the door in a rage, flung it open and roared, "WHAT?!!!!!"

There at the door was a tiny little angel with a great big Christmas Tree.

 "Merry Christmas, Joe," chimed the tiny little angel in a tiny little angelic voice. "I am your very own lucky Christmas Angel sent from Santa, and I am here to grant you a Christmas wish and give you this lovely great big Christmas Tree.  Where do you want me to stick it?"
 

...And that, boys and girls, is how the tiny little angel got to be at the very top of the Christmas Tree...

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]